Learn how to make smoked buffalo chicken wings in 45 minutes. Follow this simple recipe that will help you make your wings tasty. These Smoked Chicken Wings are a classic and simple recipe. The perfect pairing with your choice of carrots, celery, and blue or ranch cheese!
The ingredients to prepare a Smoked Buffalo Chicken Wings are:
- 1.5 pound whole chicken wings
- 1/2 cup buffalo sauce (you can buy Frank’s Buffalo Wing Sauce)
- 1/5 tablespoons SPG (salt, pepper and garlic)
- 1 tablespoon favorite hot chicken seasoning (optional)
- Remove the chicken wings from their packaging and pat them dry with a paper towel. Transfer wings to a gallon resealable bag and add all remaining ingredients. Seal bag and toss until wings are evenly coated with marinade. Marinate in the fridge for at least 3 hours and up to 24 hours before smoking.
- Remove your wings from the refrigerator 30 minutes before cooking and turn your smoker up to 275 degrees and prepare for indirect cooking.
- Place your wings in the smoker and cook for 30 minutes or until the wings reach an internal temperature of 160 degrees..
- Turn the temperature up to 400 degrees to finish the wings at 175 degrees and the skin is nice and crispy.
- Transfer the finished wings to a cutting board or serving tray and serve with carrots, celery, and blue and/or ranch cheese, and enjoy!
This is the way to make smoked buffalo chicken wings at home. We hope you like!